Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing and some ultimate anyone??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura

Dancing and some ultimate anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Dancing and some ultimate anyone??   Dancing and some ultimate anyone?? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:18 am

Hey girls,

Who's up for some dancing this sat? maybe a pre-session somewhere (any offers?) and a good old fashioned boogie in town!! So far its me, Liz, Emer and Sparky (who probably doesnt know shes going yet...).
Also Im thinking we maybe dominate pick-up on Sunday? Remember the days of hungover ultimate, I need to recap!

Laura
(Has the day off Sunday, woohoo!!!!!!!) afro
Back to top Go down
Emer

PostSubject: Parrrtayyyy   Dancing and some ultimate anyone?? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:22 am

Definitely up for this! Need to get some boogie on to some rubbish music.
Back to top Go down
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and some ultimate anyone??   Dancing and some ultimate anyone?? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:42 am

I might still be down in Cork but if not im defo in for this!
Back to top Go down
Brona

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and some ultimate anyone??   Dancing and some ultimate anyone?? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:16 am

i'm in!
also just started pick up thread for the sunday-check it out!
lets make it happen ooh arrr
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and some ultimate anyone??   Dancing and some ultimate anyone?? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:28 am

hey

if people want to pre-drink before where ever we go out, you can come over to sparky's and mine, for what could potentially be the last pre-drinks in our current location.

Maybe come over anytime after 8? a good long pre-drink as i'm poor. let's dress nice too!

we live at 72 bertram court, lambs alley/thomas st, christchurch. find spar shop at christchurch end of thomas st and complex is beside it. give me a ring when you get there 0863854202. looking forward to seeing people! all welcome!

lizxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and some ultimate anyone??   Dancing and some ultimate anyone?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing and some ultimate anyone??
Page 1 of 1