Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training this Sunday!!

Go down 
+3
cris99
Fiona DCU
Finola
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Finola

Training this Sunday!! Empty
PostSubject: Training this Sunday!!   Training this Sunday!! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:29 am

Hey lovely ladies!

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather!

Just to let you all know that there will be training this Sunday in Herbert park from 11-1! The focus will be on man and zone D so try your best to make it if you can! It is open to ALL ladies but particularly if you are going to Windmill (and living in Dublin) we will expect you to be there! If you can't make it, please let myself, linda or Fiona Mernagh know!

Thanks a mill,

Finola ;-)
Back to top Go down
Fiona DCU

PostSubject: Re: Training this Sunday!!   Training this Sunday!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:28 am

Hey Everyone,

There's a training session this Sunday from 12-2 in Herbert Park open to all women. Spread the word and especially try to bring those who haven't been regular attendees! Pick-up is on as well at 3 and it's possible that training will last past 2 so there shouldn't be much downtime in between.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible!

Fiona and Laura
Back to top Go down
cris99

PostSubject: Re: Training this Sunday!!   Training this Sunday!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:47 am

I'm sorry i didn't make it. I feel sad. But i just wanna know the updates about that training.

natural fit.
Back to top Go down
Fiona DCU

PostSubject: Re: Training this Sunday!!   Training this Sunday!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:10 am

Hey Ladies,

Another wonderful women's session will be held this Sunday from 11.30 to 2 pm in Herbert Park.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible! Bring boots, disc, water, light and dark jerseys and a snack for the break.

Fiona and Laura
Back to top Go down
Shiv

PostSubject: Training this Sunday   Training this Sunday!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi Everybody,

In preparation for Tour 3 there will be another women's training session on this Sunday in Herbert park at 12pm*
This session is open to all you lovely ladies so PLEASE come we'd like to get as many people out as possible- especially if you are going to tour this session will be beneficial for you and for the team. And if you're not going to tour come on out anyway- fun way to spend your Sunday morning especially when you have a whole extra day to your weekend!

If you can make it- please reply to me (shiv) by Friday or post your name here on the forum so I have an idea of numbers

Cant wait to see you all there!!!
Very Happy

Shiv x

*Location and time tbc

IN:
Shiv
Clíodhna
Back to top Go down
Fiona DCU

PostSubject: Re: Training this Sunday!!   Training this Sunday!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:31 am

Yeah I can come to this.
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Training this Sunday!!   Training this Sunday!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:09 am

Cant make this, am away for the bank hol weekend Sad
Back to top Go down
Sinéad

PostSubject: Re: Training this Sunday!!   Training this Sunday!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:49 am

Can't make it..away in Edinburgh for d wknd
Back to top Go down
Shiv

PostSubject: Training this weekend   Training this Sunday!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Just bumping this back up to the top again.

In so far...

Shiv
Cliodhna
Sparky
Fiona

any more takers????
Back to top Go down
Fiona DCU

PostSubject: Re: Training this Sunday!!   Training this Sunday!! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:34 am

Training this Sunday, Herbert Park, 12-2pm. Who's in?

IN
Fiona
Back to top Go down
Fiona DCU

PostSubject: Re: Training this Sunday!!   Training this Sunday!! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:52 am

WOMEN'S TRAINING ON THIS SUNDAY!!!!

I think we've all had a good break of Sundays free from training and we need to get ourselves back in gear. Luckily it will be a fairly good session to break you back into things since it will be aimed at learning how to handle (not that this is a lazy position, just that there will be lots of theory to cover it). So please let me know if you'll be there.

I also realise Cork Beach is also on this weekend but any of you ladies who aren't signed up I hope to see you in Herbert Park (time TBC).

Sign up here before Friday so I know if I have to cancel it (which will make me very sad).

Fiona
Back to top Go down
xiaohuang

PostSubject: Re: Training this Sunday!!   Training this Sunday!! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:42 am

<BR><BR>There are Ray-Ban logos on the temples and the right lens of the Ray Ban 3025. Polarized technology is also applied to the Ray Ban RB3025. Colors include blue, dark are available of the Ray Ban 3025 lenses while early lenses were green. <BR>ray ban sunglasses RB3360B Polarised Polarized
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training this Sunday!!   Training this Sunday!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Training this Sunday!!
Page 1 of 1