Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IFDA Awards Ball

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiona DCU

IFDA Awards Ball Empty
PostSubject: IFDA Awards Ball   IFDA Awards Ball EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am

Hi all,

The IFDA awards ball will be held in Ballsbridge court hotel on October 3rd this year. The AGM will be held as usual on the day beforehand, Friday the 2nd. The venue and other details regarding that will be sent out closer to the time.

Tickets are on sale @ €50 per person. In order for the ball to proceed we will require all tickets to be paid for by September 18th. This year we are going to try something different and allow people to book tables for teams or groups. By reserving a table for your team you will know who you are sitting with and will avoid any rush to find one when the dinner hall opens. For the table to be reserved we will require everyone on your table to pay as soon as possible.

Information about the awards themselves and nominations will follow after the next IFDA meeting. We have had a very active year in Irish ultimate this year, with teams going to Italy, Tenerife, Paga & France, a record number of Irish teams at Brugge & Windmill, Irish teams back at tour, two Irish teams at 8 nations, 2 Irish juniors teams competing in Vienna and 1 Irish team heading to xeufc in September! So come and celebrate a good year!

You can book your ticket or table for the ball by mailing this address (awardsball@irishult imate.com), IFDA committee members will be taking payment at Summer League, pickup & DUB so can you please pay as soon as possible.

Can all captains please forward this onto their teams.

Thanks,
Pete

There was a ladies table at this last year. It started off classy, then someone decided to do something in honour of Fiona McDonald who couldn't attend and... I'll keep the rest of that story private. Anyway, it's a great night out, perfect excuse to go shopping and then you get to catch up with everyone and discuss why you think you should get Most Awesome Player of the Year Award.

So I thought I'd start a thread here to try to get a ladies table going (though admittedly I'm not even sure where I'll be sitting myself yet).
Back to top Go down
Liz

IFDA Awards Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: IFDA Awards Ball   IFDA Awards Ball EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:58 am

probably sitting with your boyfriend Razz
but I'm a big poo poo head so what do I know!
Back to top Go down
Fiona DCU

IFDA Awards Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: IFDA Awards Ball   IFDA Awards Ball EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:42 am

That's right Liz, I've got administration rights... mwahaha!
Back to top Go down
Courtney

IFDA Awards Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: IFDA Awards Ball   IFDA Awards Ball EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 am

Fiona Mernagh, classy!
Back to top Go down
Laura

IFDA Awards Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: IFDA Awards Ball   IFDA Awards Ball EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:08 am

hahaha, nice!
Back to top Go down
tradum

IFDA Awards Ball Empty
PostSubject: anti ball??   IFDA Awards Ball EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:27 pm

so erm.. was wondering.. will there be an anti-ifda ball do you think??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IFDA Awards Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: IFDA Awards Ball   IFDA Awards Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

IFDA Awards Ball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Irish Ladies :: Irish Ladies :: General-
Jump to: