Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday night party?

Go down 
+2
Ciara
Liz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz

Friday night party? Empty
PostSubject: Friday night party?   Friday night party? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:01 am

Hi All,

Were talking after training yesterday and wondered if people would be up for a bit of a shindig on friday? usual drinks then out dancing, has only been a couple of weeks since the last one, but any excuse really. Mainly that i'm not going to Oxegen.

Sinead, is your apartment up for grabs?
Back to top Go down
Ciara

PostSubject: me   Friday night party? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:12 pm

I'm in! I literally can barely afford to feed myself at the moment so I'm bringing the Jager I bought on the way home from Brugge, so someone bring red bull! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinéad

PostSubject: Re: Friday night party?   Friday night party? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:45 pm

Hey, I'm sure it'll be ok to have it here but I'll get bk to ya's on it 2moro!!! I say PARTAY thou!!! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Yiv

PostSubject: Re: Friday night party?   Friday night party? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:36 am

So where are we going? I got my dancing shoes ready!!

I'm literally bouncing in my seat thinking about it bounce

My ease off on the cointreau this time though! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sinéad

PostSubject: Re: Friday night party?   Friday night party? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:27 am

Hey guys,

It's a party go ahead in my place so all we need to decide is where we're heading after. There's a booze to go just down the road from me so dont worry too much bout dragging drink round with ya's as a 10sec wlk will get you to its doors.

Fenian St (dont worry its a quiet street)

Directions: (from Pearse Station) Take the 1st left as you wlk up towards Merrion Square. Wlk by the Gingerman Pub
(Booze to Go will be in view), dwn by the Alexander Court Hotel. Cross over the road
and pass dwn by the B2Go & Mizzoni's until you come to a cafe with an orange
canopy over it. D brown door beside it is were I live. If you type in 0021 into d panel
outside d door I can let ya's in via d apt, if not jus ring me on 0857172601 and I'll
come dwn to ya's.

(from Grafton Street) Wlk dwn Nassau St and continue round to the left by the Dental Hospital. Cross the
road at the traffic lights (Booze to Go should be visible at this stage straight ahead)
and follow the d same directions as from Pearse station.

Like I said, any queries and you can reach me on my mobile: 0857172601

Spread the word now I guess!!!! bounce Laughing
Anytime after 8 is safe enuf to arrive......see ya's den!!
Also, feel free to bring ipods wit music and d lik around, der aint much in d apt since d girls have gone home
Back to top Go down
Ciara

PostSubject: can't wait!   Friday night party? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Deadly! Can't wait for this. Sure we can decide where we're going 2moro I guess. Howl at the moon free in before 11.30. The baggot in is great craic too. Then there's the Fitzwilliam and wherever else as well!

See you all around 8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Friday night party?   Friday night party? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:55 am

my god i'm really excited! I'm gettin all oompa loopad up right now in anticipation. Even fi mernagh has more colour than me these days.

Also had a dream last night where we met Jamie Heaslip when we were out. It was an amazing dream.
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Friday night party?   Friday night party? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 am

Ah ha, you're crazy Liz Laughing

Have a great night everybody!! xx

Oh, Laura and Yiv, have a few jager bombs for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sinéad

PostSubject: Re: Friday night party?   Friday night party? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Hey guys, did any of ye leave behind a scarf in mine when ye wer over. Its beige wit gold glittery strands runnin thru it. Its not mine and my roommate says it aint hers so does any1 want to claim it...(hope ye all had a gr8 nite) dat's all from me!!

And dont worry, I'll still return ur drink Ciara and Sinead. Its safely stored in my press!!
Back to top Go down
xiaohuang

PostSubject: Re: Friday night party?   Friday night party? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:39 am

<BR>Christian Louboutin outlet Adidas Stan Smith Shoes ID: Adidas SL 72 vin Shoes Adidas Nizza High Cut Shoes Adidas NZA Women Shoes 6064 Christian Louboutin Sandals Adidas Sand Beach Shoes Christian Louboutin outlet Adidas Style SC Shoes Adidas Sand Beach Women Shoes Author: Christian Louboutin discount Adidas NZA Shoes www.christianaudigier2outlet.com Sarah Harvey Adidas Sand Beach Women Shoes Adidas Mens Hoody Christian Louboutin outlet www.christianaudigier2outlet.com Christian Louboutin outlet Title: Adidas Top Ten Low Sleek Women Shoes Adidas Nizza High Cut Shoes Adidas NZA Women Shoes Dress For Success Coach Handbags Accessories Adidas Top Ten Low Sleek Women Shoes Adidas Style SC Shoes Adidas Sand Beach Women Shoes Christian Louboutin Peep-Toe Christian Louboutin discount Article: Christian Louboutin Peep-Toe www.christianaudigier2outlet.com Are you a person who has recently decided that you would like to improve your looks? If you are interested in doing so, whether it be inside or outside of work, you may be interested in dressing for success. Adidas Men Shirts <BR>Christian Louboutin Peep-Toe <BR>When it comes to dressing for success, much focus is placed on clothing. For example, many women search for elegant pants suits or dresses that can be worn for business meetings, job interviews, parties, or just to work. Men often do the same, but many tend to focus on business pants suits or dress pants. While it is imperative that you focus on these clothing pieces and others, you should also look beyond the clothing. A good deal of your focus, if you are interested in successful dressing, should also be placed on accessories. Adidas Sand Beach Women Shoes
Back to top Go down
xiaohuang

PostSubject: Re: Friday night party?   Friday night party? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday night party?   Friday night party? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday night party?
Page 1 of 1