Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Challenge against the juniors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura

Challenge against the juniors Empty
PostSubject: Challenge against the juniors   Challenge against the juniors EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 am

Yes ladies, the juniors are looking to be challenged on Sunday, July 5th. If your up for a game of ultimate playing on a womens team put your name down here! It will be in Herbert more than likely.

I for one am in!
Back to top Go down
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Challenge against the juniors   Challenge against the juniors EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 am

I'm in, time to show those whippersnappers who's boss!
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: who wants it??   Challenge against the juniors EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:00 pm

In
Laura
Fiona
Liz
Bronagh
Shiv
Finola
Dee
Sparky
Sinead
Mo

Out
Linda
Sandy
Deirdre
Gainey
Katie
SJ
Natasha

Maybe
Ciara

Game to 17 ladies, this is a great chance to play some solid womens ultimate and d e-ball some juniors lol!

Last edited by Laura on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Challenge against the juniors   Challenge against the juniors EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:33 am

Not bad, we have 4 handlers and 5 cutters. Still, game to 17 though and we have 9 women puting themselves on the line, come on ladies, you might not get a chance like this again for a while! 3 more people would be ideal!
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: GONZAGA!!   Challenge against the juniors EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:49 am

This is happening at 2pm in GONZAGA
Back to top Go down
Mandy_DCU

PostSubject: Match today   Challenge against the juniors EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi everyone! On behalf of all the juniors playing today I want to say thanks for the really challenging game that ye gave us earlier. The experience is going to be invaluable to us in Austria next month, For most of us it was out first time playing a game to 17, and especially during the middle of the match our inexperience really showed and you guys put on the pressure and forced us to throw muck and fumble our catches. You guys have some really sweet break side plays and flow in your game.

I gotta say too fair play to the cup today, your fitness plans have got to be working because keeping zone D up for a 90+ minute match with 9 players is incredible!

The very best of luck to ya'll in Girona if I don't get a chance to see ye again, you're going to tear it up! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge against the juniors   Challenge against the juniors Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge against the juniors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Irish Ladies :: Irish Ladies :: Training and Tournaments-
Jump to: