Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tour 3 or Basel?

Go down 
+2
Fiona DCU
Brona
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brona

Tour 3 or Basel? Empty
PostSubject: Tour 3 or Basel?   Tour 3 or Basel? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:26 am

The main decision now is whether people would like to go to Basel or to Tour 3, if either.

If you are interested in either and your name isn't on this list, add it, and then send the email back. Put your name on the one you have a preference for. If you're down just as a maybe, have a think about which you'd maybe rather.

Then, the tournament with more interest expressed for it we go to. And those who had a preference for the other originally can of course change their mind and go with the one chosen in the end! That all clear?

Regarding flight costs, the prices below are what came up when I investigated RyanAir and Aerlingus options, so are rough approximations, but probable amounts.

TOUR 3, August 7-9, Cardiff, app. 20E pp, flights app.?? presumably camping
Courtney
Sparky
SJ
Brady (probably)
Sinead
Cathy (Maybe)
Gemma (Maybe)
Katie O Brien (Maybe)
Janet (Maybe)
Fiona (Maybe)

BASEL, August 7-9, Basel, fees app. 50E, flights through London app. 120. ,not camping
Linda
Brona
Shiv
Cliodhna

Any problems shout!

Bróna
Back to top Go down
Fiona DCU

Tour 3 or Basel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour 3 or Basel?   Tour 3 or Basel? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:15 am

I'd rather Tour 3 purely for the fact that it will be cheaper and easier to get to. (Still not a definite however!)
Back to top Go down
cliodhna

Tour 3 or Basel? Empty
PostSubject: yup   Tour 3 or Basel? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:58 pm

yeh i vote for tour 3 aswell-for the handiness factor and the money. not sure why i'm down for basel.
Back to top Go down
Brady

Tour 3 or Basel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour 3 or Basel?   Tour 3 or Basel? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:19 am

I would almost definitely be able to get to Basel, but only maybe to Cardiff (can take trains rather than flights), so I should probably be under the Basel list
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Tour 3 or Basel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour 3 or Basel?   Tour 3 or Basel? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:54 am

I'm tour 3. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Brona

Tour 3 or Basel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour 3 or Basel?   Tour 3 or Basel? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:17 am

readjusting the lists this is where we're at.

definitely more interest in Tour 3 at the moment!
just to remind you that you're not committing to either yet, just expressing interest so we can decide which to put a team down for. and if you express interest in X and a team goes to Y instead because there's more interest, you can go too! All very flexible Smile

lets say a decision to be made by the start of next week, so we can get registering.

TOUR 3, August 7-9, Cardiff, app. 20E pp, flights app.80 presumably camping
Courtney
Sparky
SJ
Sinead
Cathy (Maybe)
Gemma (Maybe)
Katie O Brien (Maybe)
Janet (Maybe)
Fiona (Maybe)

BASEL, August 7-9, Basel, fees app. 50E, flights through London app. 120. ,not camping
Linda
Brona
Shiv
Brady (probably)

lovely!
Back to top Go down
Katie

Tour 3 or Basel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour 3 or Basel?   Tour 3 or Basel? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:09 am

I'm still a maybe but I'd be more interested in Tour 3
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Tour 3 or Basel? Empty
PostSubject: People left out...   Tour 3 or Basel? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:33 pm

The people who are down for tour three that are currently not on the list:
Olly (Maybe)
Sus (Maybe)
Carol (Maybe)
Tara (Maybe)
Meabh (Maybe)
Zara (Maybe)
Sinead DIT
Cliodhna
Back to top Go down
Brona

Tour 3 or Basel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour 3 or Basel?   Tour 3 or Basel? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:33 am

Hi!

Just to confirm in case there is any confusion (though it was pretty obvious so I doubt there's much!). There was a clear definite preference for Tour 3 over Basel, so lets get together and make sure we get a good team over to Cardiff for what will undoubtedly be a great weekend, August 7-9.

Thanks everyone for showing interest and those who may have prefered Basel, Tour is a great fallback, so go!

Get emailing Courtney to tell her if you're in!

Bróna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tour 3 or Basel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour 3 or Basel?   Tour 3 or Basel? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour 3 or Basel?
Page 1 of 1