Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Women's Varsities

Go down 
+5
jkwan
Mo
Heather
Liz
Courtney
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Courtney

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:17 am

So I'm pretty sure there's a bus strike on next Saturday and this is happening in f-ing Santry.
Back to top Go down
Liz

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: solution?   Women's Varsities EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:34 am

Maybe lifts could be organised for those who need it? I for one need one.And I'm coming from town. can meet a car anywhere townish. Sparky will prob need one too. Maybe a list will help here, no need to neglect those who aren't on your team. Obviously if you can cycle or walk your way there, don't bother putting yourself on the list. durr.

I have a car and will be able to pick up southside:

I have a car and will be able to pick up northside (prob mostly for DCU people):

I need a lift from southside, can I have one please?:
Liz
Sparky

I need a lift from Northside, can I have one please?
Back to top Go down
Heather

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:48 am

Is that strike defo happening? Boo Mad

Also, if anyone can host about 3/4 girls from the pick up team on friday and/or saturday night will you let me know. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mo

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: An Idea...   Women's Varsities EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:33 pm

I do love my bicycle but can't see myself cycling from Blackrock to Santry on Saturday morning (and then home again later on). But, I could definitely get the DART into the city and take a cab from there. Are there enough people coming from the city centre that we can organize people to meet at a given time/place so that we can share cabs out there? Save some euros, you know??
Back to top Go down
jkwan

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:51 pm

hey I need a ride to santry, I live on the south side in rathmines, but I can get to town if someone can pick me up from there.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Laura

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Where and what time?   Women's Varsities EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:00 am

Hey, is womens intervarsities on in Santry? Do we know what time it starts approx? I'l be coming from Baltinglass so can go through town and pick up people- I have 4 spots, first come first serve!
Back to top Go down
Heather

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:59 am

Yeah its on in the Trinity sports grounds in Santry. First game starts at 9.

Captain's packs are being sent out now.
Back to top Go down
Courtney

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:08 am

Originally I was going to cycle but Finola told me that it's a pretty much uphill jaunt the whole way there, which seems like a relatively bad idea. So I'll be in town, looking to get a ride or taxi with the others.
Back to top Go down
Brady

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:24 am

I'll also be in the city center for a ride/cab
Back to top Go down
Olly

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 am

one of the ucd team is transport-less. this will probably be me, I live in rathgar (practically rathmines) or can cycle to town for some taxi sharing or lift picking up.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Apparently the strike has been called off for Saturday. Not 100% so can other people confirm they have heard this too?
Back to top Go down
Heather

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Emer

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Palyer pack   Women's Varsities EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:12 am

Hey,

Does anyone have the player pack for this weekend handy and could send it to me please. Mairead is trying to get it to me but is not near internet access at the mo? [emer UNDERSCORE mernagh AT dell DOT com]

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Olly

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:29 am

Sorry real last minute numbers issue here, UCD are looking for a pick-up, if there's anyone that is not playing for another uni or the pick up team give me a shout on 0861049606.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:54 am

If anyone left an O'Neills water proof zippie at the pitches on Saturday, txt me (0861679347) cos I have it.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Disc...   Women's Varsities EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:25 am

Anyone find my disc? Its a Limerick one thats a bit wobbly, I miss it Sad
Back to top Go down
Heather

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:12 am

Yeah Laura i have it. I'll give it to you next time i see you (not sure when that will be though)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Women's Varsities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Varsities   Women's Varsities Empty

Back to top Go down

Women's Varsities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Irish Ladies :: Irish Ladies :: Training and Tournaments-
Jump to: