Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beginners Clinic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Hey All,

There will be a beginner womens clinic taking place on Saturday 31st Jan. This is open to all beginner women and will be run by to women. More details will follow but it will most likely be taking place in Albert College Park (beside DCU) from about 11am - 4pm [will confirm details soon]

Post here if your interested in coming out to it.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:32 am

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce that there will be a one day women's beginner clinic taking place on Saturday 31st January.
This is designed specifically for beginners to take what was learnt during the indoor season and combine that knowledge with new skills for the outdoor season. It is open to ALL beginner women. This session will be run by experienced women and will run from 11am until 3/4pm. Location is yet to be confirmed (having trouble getting in contact with groundskeepers) but I will confirm it in the next week.

Please bring:
Light and dark tshirt
Football boots,
Water
Lunch
A disk (if you have one)

If you are interested in going please sign up on the shiny new women's forum www.irish-ladies.forumotion.net or email me at womens@irishultimate.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Looking forward to seeing you all,

Heather
IFDA Women's Coordinator
Back to top Go down
jkwan

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: fun   Beginners Clinic EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:54 am

hey yes I can come and am very very excited!!!!#

yay frisbee is awesome
im pumped
lots of people should come!

yeahhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
sambres

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:32 am

I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
Liz

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:34 am

Just wondering how many people are coming to this? if it's only the two who've replied here is it still going on? Or maybe combine it with Friday evening?
Back to top Go down
Heather

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:51 am

The pitches in Albert College park are wrecked so the Beginner Clinic will now be taking place in Grangegorman. The pitches are in St. Brendan's Hospital on upper Grangegorman road. Map can be found here http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=hospital,+grangegorman+road,+dublin,+ireland&sll=53.356801,-6.279116&sspn=0.003093,0.009613&ie=UTF8&ll=53.359926,-6.274395&spn=0.023511,0.076904&z=14&iwloc=A

If anybody gets lost and needs further directions give me a call on 081679347.

So bring:
Light and Dark tshirt,
Boots,
Water
Disc
Lunch

The session will run from 11:30 until 3 or 4 and is open to ALL beginner women.

See you on saturday,
Heather
Back to top Go down
Heather

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:46 am

Hey all,

Sorry about this but the beginner's clinic on Saturday 31st Jan has been cancelled. The pitches in Grangegorman are off for the weekend. Due to the short notice and the crap weather it would be pretty much impossible to find new pitches on time (pretty sure most of the pitches in Dublin are off)

However......... The beginner clinic will now be taking place in UCD on the "I cant believe its not grass pitch" from 8pm to 10pm on Friday 6th February.

As usual bring:
Light and Dark tshirt
water
disc
boots

Also if you are not a beginner but feel like you can benefit for this clinic feel free to come along and join in.

Heather
Back to top Go down
Brona

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:01 am

i'm in for this friday!

running around is fun! it'll be great to meet people who I've never played with before, and great to see all you beginners from previous trainings too!

Brona
Back to top Go down
Heather

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:48 am

I'll be leaving from Trinity at about 7 so if anyone wants to meet me and head out together give me a txt (0861679347)
Back to top Go down
Heather

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:49 am

Despite the weather this week pitches in UCD are still playable. Olly has said that they are a bit slippy and there is a very slight chance they will be closed. Lots of people have signed up for this so id still like to give it a shot. I will txt everyone who I know is coming if the pitches are called off but take it that they are on and so is this clinic!!

Bring jumpers!!!! Wahey! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sambres

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:36 am

Hey ladies,

just relaying on a message from Heather. Unfortunately, due to this crappy weather the begginer's clinic has been cancelled for tonight.

Hope to reschedule soon!
Back to top Go down
Brona

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:39 am

Hey Everyone

Pitches in UCD are off, really sorry! Hopefully we'll manage to reschedule soon.

A very disappointed
Brona
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beginners Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginners Clinic   Beginners Clinic Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginners Clinic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Irish Ladies :: Irish Ladies :: Training and Tournaments-
Jump to: