Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Siege of Limerick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amy

Siege of Limerick Empty
PostSubject: Siege of Limerick   Siege of Limerick EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:50 am

Hey girls,

I hope you don't mind me posting this here but I figured it was the best place to contact all the Irish women that played in Siege last weekend.

Unfortunately there seemed to be some sort of a mix up at the awards ceremony with regards the women's division and through all the confusion I never got the chance to make a speech. All I really wanted to say was a HUGE thank you to Fiona Mernagh for working so hard to get the women's division to happen. All the teams had to make some sacrifices in order for the division to go ahead but in the end we had a highly competitive, well spirited and thoroughly enjoyable 2 day tournament and again this would not have happen without Fiona!!

Thanks Fiona,

Amy
Back to top Go down
louise

Siege of Limerick Empty
PostSubject: Limerick   Siege of Limerick EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Like Amy said, well done Fiona that was a deadly weekend with great games,dont think any of us will ever forget the game in the snow!
and also, Well done to Jabba and the UL girls for winning in a brilliant final against trinity!
Back to top Go down

Siege of Limerick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Irish Ladies :: Irish Ladies :: General-
Jump to: