Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Womens Club: Little Miss Sunshine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura

Womens Club: Little Miss Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Womens Club: Little Miss Sunshine   Womens Club: Little Miss Sunshine EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:46 am

Hello ladies,

This is an open invitation to join a new women's ultimate club in Dublin called Little Miss Sunshine flower
This is a club for women who love ultimate and strive to improve their game and play to the best of their ability.

Our season for 2010 will run from May-August with preseason training and conditioning starting in November. Our goals for 2010 will be the World Club Championships in Prague (provisional dates July 3rd-10th). We will also be attending 2 warm up tournaments in the run up to worlds (yet to be decided).

Training will take place every Monday evening from 8-10pm at Jobstown All Weather Pitch (www.jawp.ie) in Tallaght. This is accessible via the Luas and bus #77. These sessions will be open to the women's community at large and everyone is encouraged, the more women the better the training session . Training will be comprised of fitness, skill specific drills and games initially and will move towards set plays in the later months.

The criteria for becoming a club member are as follows:

Must have at least one years experience
Must be able to commit to 80% of trainings and fitness during the preseason and season months
Members playing with a college team must commit to 40% of trainings and fitness during the college season and 80% once the college season is over

If you are interested in becoming a club member and can fulfil the criteria send me a mail and I'll add you to the "lmsultimate" google group asap (feeling a bit lonely on it by myself at moment ).

Membership will be open until January so if you are unsure come to the training sessions from Nov 9th onwards to see if you like it!

If you have any questions about it before making a decision send me a mail.

Hope to hear from you soon, very excited about the coming months, lots and lots of ladies ultimate!

Laura

P.S If you know of anyone who may not be on the mailing list but might be interested pass this on, cheers
Back to top Go down

Womens Club: Little Miss Sunshine
Page 1 of 1