Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Single Launch Gig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olly

Single Launch Gig Empty
PostSubject: Single Launch Gig   Single Launch Gig EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:01 am

Ladeez,

I posted a message to pookas about this earlier but I know not everyone's on that. So here it is again anyway:
As some of you already know, i'm in a band called Hired Hands. Any Other City Records are releasing our debut single next week, on Friday June 5th. You can hear the single on our site www.myspace.com/thehiredhandsdublin The 7" vinyl single comes with a code for downloads of the songs, and the songs will also be available for purchase online via our myspace profile.

We're having a launch gig on Saturday June 6th at 8pm Upstairs in Whelan's, with support from Nico Fitz. I want to extend an invitation to everyone to the launch gig, would be cool to have some of you along! If you like the music but can't make the gig the single will be available in Tower Records, Road Records and for download online from June 5th.

Olly.
Back to top Go down
lisarole

Single Launch Gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single Launch Gig   Single Launch Gig EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:19 pm

I don't know where to advertise my site on this forum. Is that possible?
Back to top Go down

Single Launch Gig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Irish Ladies :: Irish Ladies :: General-
Jump to: