Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Women's Game, Sunday 22nd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Women's Game, Sunday 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Women's Game, Sunday 22nd   Women's Game, Sunday 22nd EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:57 am

Hey,

Anyone interested in trying to get a women's game going next sunday in Herbert Park? Say from 1 -2 and then we can join in pick up after if we want? Who is up for it? Im in!!
Back to top Go down
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Women's Game, Sunday 22nd   Women's Game, Sunday 22nd EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:59 am

Just realised that the elite player development thingy is going on at 12 - 2 in Herbert park. Will lots of people be going to that and so then not to this or will this be a big problem to get a free pitch??
Back to top Go down
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Women's Game, Sunday 22nd   Women's Game, Sunday 22nd EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:42 am

From what I remember of the pre-varsities games the soccer pitches up from the usual pick up pitch is usually free 'til 2 if not I guess we could play a small game where we played those few women's games before varsities.

I'm in if it happens!
Back to top Go down
Mandy_DCU

PostSubject: Women's pick up this Sunday   Women's Game, Sunday 22nd EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:11 am

First Post!Very Happy

I'm totally up for this if it happens! I'm after posting about it on the Open Club Sandwich forum, I'd say that 2-3 other OCS girls will be up for coming to it too.
Back to top Go down
Mandy_DCU

PostSubject: Friendly this weekend?   Women's Game, Sunday 22nd EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:33 am

Is this game happening?
Back to top Go down
cris99

PostSubject: Re: Women's Game, Sunday 22nd   Women's Game, Sunday 22nd EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:50 am

I had witnessed this game!. I was there not knowing that there is game going on so i came over watch it and it was really fantastic!

natural fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women's Game, Sunday 22nd   Women's Game, Sunday 22nd Empty

Back to top Go down

Women's Game, Sunday 22nd
Page 1 of 1