Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bag Packing for Suas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Bag Packing for Suas Empty
PostSubject: Bag Packing for Suas   Bag Packing for Suas EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:47 am

As some of you know im going to Kenya this summer to volunteer with Suas. I need to raise a lot of money before this.
Im going to be bag packing in Superquinn in Blanchardstown (i know its pretty far away but only place i could get) this friday 27th. Not too sure what time yet, waiting to hear back from the manager. There are 13 checkout counters and i only have about 4/5 people helping me out so i would REALLY REALLY appreciate it if any of you could spare a few hours to help me out with it.

If you can post up here or txt me on 0861679347. I'll post up more info when i know about it.
Back to top Go down
Siddique

Bag Packing for Suas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bag Packing for Suas   Bag Packing for Suas EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 am

I just want to inform to webmaster friends, do you want to sale you product and service. Don’t be hesitated that http://imerchant.com/webmaster.cgi website will be give you free service to sale your product and service. You need first signup them and get benefit from imerchant.com site. iMerchant is revolutionary. It is a service that takes an existing database of customers and its goal is to convert then to monthly recurring income. In a nutshell, iMerchant takes a one-time SALE and makes that sale GO MONTHLY! Using iMerchant, businesses now have the ability to produce ONGOING revenue from existing customer sources!

Offer your products and services for FREE and get PAID. Receive instant and recurring revenue for products and services you currently promote.

iMerchant is a payment and bundling platform which provides you with a secondary income stream to monetize your existing traffic, brings you additional traffic sources and pays you to give your product away for FREE! Offer certificates and discounts for your existing product or service and get PAID. Offer a discount to your product or service and GET PAID! about the revolutionary service. Turn your 1 time sales and turn them into monthly recurring revenue. If you will get signup with imerchant with the link http://imerchant.com/webmaster.cgi website than imerchant will be give monthly basis website payment. But other directories will pay 50USD only one time.
Back to top Go down

Bag Packing for Suas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Irish Ladies :: Irish Ladies :: General-
Jump to: