Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

go about starting my own Animal Shelter in my county?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siddique

go about starting my own Animal Shelter in my county? Empty
PostSubject: go about starting my own Animal Shelter in my county?   go about starting my own Animal Shelter in my county? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:43 am

I and a friend of ours is wanting to start a Animal Shelter in our county because we don't have one. And the other counties won't handle animals out of their counties so, we have all kinds of animals on the streets that don't have homes or places to go for clean water and clean food or a cool place to lay down and rest their heads. And we love animals with all our hearts and want to try and do something about it. Right now, we take in unwanted animals and free animals that people can't get rid of and turn around and sell them, then we know that once someone buys them at least they will have a good home and a good life. But you can't always be sure of that. But please if anyone could give me advice or information on how to go about doing this I would sure appreciate it. Thanks Crystal.

go about starting my own Animal Shelter in my county?
Page 1 of 1