Irish Ladies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Irish Ladies

Forum for women playing Ultimate Frisbee in Ireland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rose Bowl 12th of December

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiona DCU

Rose Bowl 12th of December Empty
PostSubject: Rose Bowl 12th of December   Rose Bowl 12th of December EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:18 am

Alright ladies, I know you've been waiting for this...ROSE BOWL '09 is here!

Location - Gonzaga College Sports Hall

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=53.321534,-6.248049&daddr=Sandford+Close&hl=en&geocode=%3BFe-YLQMdtKag_w&mra=mi&mrsp=0,1&sz=16&sll=53.320505,-6.248474&sspn=0.009165,0.01929&ie=UTF8&z=16

Buses that will get you there are the 11/a/b, 18, 44 and 48a. If you think you'll be heading from town, go onto irish-ladies.forumotion.net and post up to see if you can hitch it with someone who actually knows where they're going. Otherwise, go through Ranelagh village. Once you pass the dance shop on your left or once you pass McSorleys pub on your right, it's the next stop. It's by a church. Entrance through the front door only. Give me a call if you're lost (I always get lost, so I know what it's like). 0863415106.

Time - 10:00 - 16:30
Matches start at 10:30, captains need to be there by 10:00 for a meeting. Probably best for everyone to meet up then and discover the faces to the names.

Cost - €8 a head. This covers a T-shirt each (those of you who haven't told me your size preference will be given a medium/size 12), prizes and lunch. Payments will be accepted on the day (I'll try to come stocked with €2 coins but would very much appreciate correct change if possible).

Speakers - anyone have a rocking ghetto blaster we could use for the day? Or i-pod speakers that are really really loud?

Party - Party venue looks to be The Village on Wexford Street. If this changes you'll know by Saturday. It's safe to say we will be dancing and getting drunk somewhere that night.

What do I bring? A spare T-shirt of your team colour (just in case), lots of water, shorts and runners.

But wait, who am I playing with?! http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhK-Kg_2ql-PdDhBX0w0dE1qd3ZHNm5vZ3BabTJnUGc&hl=en

Your loving Women's Coordinator,
Fiona
Back to top Go down

Rose Bowl 12th of December
Page 1 of 1